Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

Pics
OOOoooh So lucky to have that big of a flock of turkeys. We only get a small flock of one tom and two hens. Love these pics!
thumbsup.gif

M80 is exspensive but it is well worth the money if you want a good camera. I have a WI IR 5.0 now and it is junk. It is a year and a half old and has allready been back for repair. Nwxt year I am asking Santa for the M80
big_smile.png

Quote:
funny though, m80 also gets its share of horrendous reviews................

re. the pricey-ness of it: what? I see it at 129.00 on sale at cabelas for 119. d-55 ir sells for 129 also, marked down to 99 on cabelas

or is it on bass pro.

either way, from what i have seen the prices are very comparable

d 55 ir info below:
http://www.cabelas.com/product/Hunt...0176?WTz_l=SBC%3BMM&WTz_l=SBC;MM;cat103867380

m 80 info below:
i see i was a bit 'off' on the price, but they still are quite similar in the potential 'wallet damage':
http://www.cabelas.com/product/Hunt...4791680&WTz_l=SBC;MMcat104791680;cat103867380

Last edited:
Quote:
you mean a wildgame innovation cam, correct.

i think i am gradually steering quite away from that............thanks for the input, both of you!

This is not a game cam pic, but a couple pics I took out the font door a little while ago. I wish I could get a camera to show the scope of these flocks of snow geese. They come in and circle and circle the ponds and corn fields. Sometimes they land in the corn and as they walk across the corn or soybean fields it looks like a moving snowbank. It's incredible. There are hundreds of thousand of these and they almost darken the sky. Sometimes the flocks stretch from horizon to horizon.
68749_p1000396.jpg

68749_p1000397.jpg

Quote:

i think i am gradually steering quite away from that............thanks for the input, both of you!

Yes wildgame inovations. There customer service is non existent. I had to call the corporate office and get nasty to get it fixed last time.

got a new Moultrie M-100, is fantastic, just need to figure out the settings for different situations, got it on sale at Wally World for 150.00

Quote:

Yes wildgame inovations. There customer service is non existent. I had to call the corporate office and get nasty to get it fixed last time.

thanks Stevo!

and congrats to you, OldRoo. wm around--at least now--doesnt' carry the m100.
best of luck to you.

Back
Top Bottom