Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

Pics
Right before Christmas Amazon had Moultrie M-80s for around $125 including an 8gb mem card
th.gif
. Sure wish id jumped on that. Ive been wanting an M-80. Sorry I cant provide an info about WGs.

I finally got something besides pheasants on my I-40: a crow (with the male pheasant in the background lol) & a cute widl wascuee wabbit (lil rascally rabbit).
Crow & Pheasant
Rabbit 1
Rabbit 2

Today I took some of the older eggs out of my fridge, & I placed them in a circle in front of the cam & set the cam to 3 pic mode. Maybe I can see if I can catch a coon or skunk or something on there. As cool as I think the pheasants are I dont like them that much
roll.png

Last edited:
hey wolfqueen

gee, we're not in KS anymore. gotta figure out the new forum..........

anyway, how goes it with your Mltri I-40 cams?

Yep definitely not in KS anymore
barnie.gif
th.gif
!

Well checked the cam since I got over 100 pics in 2 days...turns out the motion sensor could detect trucks driving by on the road beside the property so.... Also apparently I should have set the sensor lower because between 5 last night & 10 this morning ALL of the eggs are gone & there is NOTHING on the cam
rant.gif
. No tracks no nada. Personally I think that the motion sensors should have a wider range instead of just directly ahead. Other than that no complaints.

Anyone know if the I-40 has been discontinued or something? For a few months now they have no longer been available on the Moultrie site & the new ones ive seen else where range from $200-$500
ep.gif

Ive also had my eye on a Moultrie M-80. Right now Ive found some really good prices w/free shipping but I need to talk someone into it (grins evilly [sp?])

Yep definitely not in KS anymore
barnie.gif
th.gif
!

Well checked the cam since I got over 100 pics in 2 days...turns out the motion sensor could detect trucks driving by on the road beside the property so.... Also apparently I should have set the sensor lower because between 5 last night & 10 this morning ALL of the eggs are gone & there is NOTHING on the cam
rant.gif
. No tracks no nada. Personally I think that the motion sensors should have a wider range instead of just directly ahead. Other than that no complaints.

Anyone know if the I-40 has been discontinued or something? For a few months now they have no longer been available on the Moultrie site & the new ones ive seen else where range from $200-$500
ep.gif

Ive also had my eye on a Moultrie M-80. Right now Ive found some really good prices w/free shipping but I need to talk someone into it (grins evilly [sp?])

crazy about the trucks!!!!
and, yeah, get that sensor down, we wanna hear some good news about your problem, and maybe a nice pic of the culprit.

about the m80, you found free shipping?? cabelas has it on sale til jan16 for 129.0 PLUS shipping...........what did you find

i cant' figure out how to edit my above post!!!!!

so allow me to add this, wolfie: there are some cams that have lightning fast trigger speed, like the moultrie outfitter 6.0. that feature sort of helps to compensate for the delay between motion sensing and shutter tripping.

i realize this may not be a major concern of yours, but woodmort has one like it, anyway.............

i cant' figure out how to edit my above post!!!!!

so allow me to add this, wolfie: there are some cams that have lightning fast trigger speed, like the moultrie outfitter 6.0. that feature sort of helps to compensate for the delay between motion sensing and shutter tripping.

i realize this may not be a major concern of yours, but woodmort has one like it, anyway.............

There should be a little pencil at the bottom left of your post next to a red flag, click that to edit your post.

It's not a game cam pic, I took it with my camera. I think it is cool though.

This pic was taken 1 mile from my house.... Not sure yet if it knows there are chickens not far away... Hope it stays down where I took the pic.

Last edited:
crazy about the trucks!!!!
and, yeah, get that sensor down, we wanna hear some good news about your problem, and maybe a nice pic of the culprit.

about the m80, you found free shipping?? cabelas has it on sale til jan16 for 129.0 PLUS shipping...........what did you find

Not really a problem. Just some bait eggs I left in one of my fields but still... Anyways here is where I found the M-80. http://www.amazon.com/Moultrie-MFH-...ATMG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326351254&sr=8-1

Anyone know what code I need to enter to match the old words?

Back
Top Bottom