Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

Pics
If it's on TV it's gotta be true. Sadly there are too many gullible people that believe that.

droolin.gif
Well after two days and 80 pages later. I have decided I need to move somewhere there are turkeys, deer, and wild hogs.

Any suggestions,,,?
big_smile.png

droolin.gif
Well after two days and 80 pages later. I have decided I need to move somewhere there are turkeys, deer, and wild hogs.

Any suggestions,,,?
big_smile.png

I kinda like living here in Germany!!! 3 types of wild "deer" in our area, Roe Deer, Fallow Deer and Mouflon with the occassional Red Stag, not to mention wild boar, fox and various types of birds (but no turkeys).
wink.png

This thread is Amazing! I love it! I have read through page 40 so far but now they expect me to actually do some work around here?
barnie.gif

I have a game camera that my bro-in-law left here. We were trying to figure out what was stealing eggs from my coop - it was my dog!

Anyways I have been trying to get pics of an owl stalking my guineas but I think tonight I may move it out in the woods. I will probably get alot of horse pictures but who knows, might see something interesting! I have to figure out how to make it flash. It took a pic last night but it was totally black.

Oh yes I love this thread too, its neat to see what't lurking around night and day. Last week we lost all but 1 girl to a dog attack, we are in the process of building a better coop/run and my husband mentioned we should get a game cam. This coming from tha man who thought I was crazy for getting chickens but now enjoys them as much as I do and was devestated by the attack! I am sorry for the loss of my girls but the outcome is turning out pretty good!!

Back
Top Bottom