Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

These are from my hubby's game cam. He usually gets no does and tons of bucks. This is a pretty nice one
thumbsup.gif

Close-up

Close-up from behind

Do weasels have large territories? As soon as I posted "I'll get a picture next time I see it".... I haven't seen it since!
idunno.gif
Maybe the hawk hanging around got it.
tongue.png

No, weasels have rather small territories. However it all depends on the quality of the food and cover available, the species of weasel, and whether or not it is male or female. But that last bit is more information than I need to raise chickens in weasel country. It could vary between say 40-80 acres down to an acre or so. Good luck.

I'm excited! My boyfriend got me a cam for my birthday. I wouldn't quite call it a game cam, lol..............it's labeled as a "field cam" and says it can work in conjunction with game cams. I'm going to put it out in our back yard here in the city to see what we get, then eventually move it out to the rural-ish area where my BF lives. Pictures soon!

Not much on the trail cam this past couple weeks, but there was this:

gig.gif

These are from my hubby's game cam. He usually gets no does and tons of bucks. This is a pretty nice one
thumbsup.gif

Close-up

Beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom