Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

Crack open a can of cat food just enough to let the smell out, then tie the ring on the pull tab to the back of the cage.

I did that in the other trap and trapped the neighbors cat. :rolleyes: lol

Since we keep the chickens locked up now, I'm wondering if I should stop setting the traps. I'm afraid that I'm just attracting more things to my yard. I had 102 videos on my cam this morning and every single one except this one of the opossum, were of the neighbors cats and then the one cat freaking out for hours trying to get out of the one trap.

Do the cats bother your birds? Cat's are #1 on my erradication list. I don't trust them even if I have never seen a problem I don't like them around. I also don't care for them walking all over my vehicles and living in my sheds.

Do the cats bother your birds?  Cat's are #1 on my erradication list.  I don't trust them even if I have never seen a problem I don't like them around.  I also don't care for them walking all over my vehicles and living in my sheds.

Ugh I'm with you...if I trapped a cat it would be killed. I have no tolerance for cats that wander around my property.

I did that in the other trap and trapped the neighbors cat.
roll.png
lol

Since we keep the chickens locked up now, I'm wondering if I should stop setting the traps. I'm afraid that I'm just attracting more things to my yard. I had 102 videos on my cam this morning and every single one except this one of the opossum, were of the neighbors cats and then the one cat freaking out for hours trying to get out of the one trap.

lau.gif
Wow, I didn't realize how much I needed that laugh! Can just imagine the cat's face when you came to check on the trap!

Woo Hoo got my Moultrie M-80xt and when I went to pick it up they had the Wildgame Cam on clearence for $65 (Walmart). So now I get to setup 2. Can't wait to see what has been moving around in my yard. We have caught 2 posuums and a racoon. I know there is one more coon to get, but something else has been driving the dogs crazy.... Hopefully I will have some pics to post soon (or should I hope not
big_smile.png
roll.png
).

Woo Hoo got my Moultrie M-80xt and when I went to pick it up they had the Wildgame Cam on clearence for $65 (Walmart). So now I get to setup 2. Can't wait to see what has been moving around in my yard. We have caught 2 posuums and a racoon. I know there is one more coon to get, but something else has been driving the dogs crazy.... Hopefully I will have some pics to post soon (or should I hope not
big_smile.png
roll.png
).
bun.gif

Back
Top Bottom