Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

I caught another thief on my cameras. I went out to check the eggs and checked the change in the cookie jar and it was gone so I checked the cameras and there was my thief. He took the bills out of the cookie jar and a dozen eggs. If I see him again I will let him know. There is a sign next to the cooler that I have security cameras.
Here is the thief taking the money out of the cookie jar and putting it in his left pocket and then taking a dozen eggs. He walked from his truck directly to the cookie jar. Maybe he can't read the sign next to the cooler.
I am pissed for you.
I'd blast his pictures all over your local social media sites.
What a dick.

WGI_0445.JPG
WGI_0447.JPG

Haven't seen any predators in quite awhile. This is my last sighting. I think the hunters my neighbor let hunt on his land, cleaned out a lot of the coyotes. I used to see them prety much nightly, now hardly ever.
IMAG00011021 01.jpg

First for the egg thief, what a jerk! Hope they arrest his sorry behind.

Second, I keep forgetting to post pics of this doe I got a few weeks back. This was before the others were getting their gray fall wardrobes. She is obviously a different color than the other does are, maybe she is just old or oddly colored. She sure stands out in a crowd.
DSCF0160.jpg
DSCF0159.jpg
DSCF0105.jpg

And this is why my fence is being compromised-they jump in the same places all the time.
DSCF0198.JPG DSCF0126.JPG

And FINALLY, some real venison on the hoof! He was here last night, first time I caught him on camera, though he may be one of the spike bucks I got when he was younger. This is the very first grown buck who walked in front of the camera and inside the fence, too. Obviously, our huge band of does is what is drawing him this time of year. They are pretty comfy here now after all these years. If we run out of lean protein, well, there it is.
DSCF0194.JPG
DSCF0193.JPG
DSCF0192.JPG
DSCF0191.JPG

Back
Top Bottom