Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

You're so lucky with all of the deer. I know they are here, but I have never gotten one on camera. My land is mostly open pasture.
I feel very lucky to have them here, plus this year, those two bucks hung around the house every night for while. They feel safe here. I have open pasture and they are out there often, but generally hang around the fringes or come into the fence and eat around the huge compost pile.

This is our land.
Home.jpg

I haven't seen any predators on my cameras as of late. I had to repair a couple of the cameras (out of warranty) and one the batteries went dead so I have to replace the batteries. I'm going to put them on posts so I can move them around. Keep the pictures coming. I love my cameras...

I downloaded two of the cameras, the Apeman and I think it was the Sava, or the one that I've had for awhile that is pretty much identical to it. Lots of rabbits, possums, deer galore and one fox, a very rare thing to see on camera, the second one recently. Must have a den nearby.
First two pics from the Apeman camera. I love how fuzzy the deer look this time of year and one sure felt very comfy that night.
IMAG0084.JPG
IMAG0034.JPG

The Sava-like camera, can't recall the name, maybe OCM or something like that, but same camera.
DSCF0017.JPG

I can't use wifi cameras because most would be out of range. I'll have to look later to see if I can find any on sale. That is usually when I buy mine and then pass the info on. There are some recommendations in some of the previous posts I have made. Off to do chores. Good luck...

Back
Top Bottom