Post your pics of your poults and adult turkeys(SHOW THEM OFF!)

Okay! Here are my boys (?)

The older BBW as a baby. He would fall asleep on my lap so easily.

Displaying at a couple of weeks old.

New friend.

Here's the older poult's "lazy display"

The two poults, with the definite tom on the left. I think the older one is about 5 weeks old, maybe a little more. The younger poult is 3-4 weeks old. I need to check the date stamp on my pictures to see for sure
hide.gif

Here is a picture of my 5 White Babies. They think they are humans and MUST stay within 6 feet of any person outside. They are the entertainment of the barn yard and devote a lot of time to chasing crows off the lawn when they are grazing. We love them and I think my family will have a hard time saying goodbye when processing time comes.

My 5 year old Farmer and her Flock

They are getting Bigger, 2 months now.

The Dummies running to see what I have in my hand ( It is a camera, duh! ) 2 1/2 Months old now.

Those pics were taken about a week ago . But today the BBWs are just about 18weeks and the BRs are about 10weeks.

Here they are at 8 weeks for the 6 newer ones and 16 for the Tom and Hen. I just added a poultry nipple waterer that feeds all three coops off of one 50 gallon Greek pepper drum. 8 Layers, soon to be 20 layers and growing with 8 Turkey watering was getting to be a pain. The Hen calls out and wild Turkey answer her. They probably got the solar electric fence zap or they might come in the yard. Anyone else have fussy eaters?Mine wont touch fermented mash, scratch grains or dried corn.Any other cheap feeds to add to their diet?

I'm going to try and resurrect this old thread since I just ordered a blue slate hatching eggs and CAN'T WAIT for them to arrive. :D
This lil guy was Bubba the BBB at about 4 weeks. The best and friendliest lil guy you could imagine. Unfortunately, one of our dogs got him the very morning after I convinced my husband to let me keep him as our pet turkey.

Back
Top Bottom