Post Your Pictures of your favorite Ducks, Chickens, Geese and caged domestic birds, babies, adults,

the pools are Intex Ocean Reef snapset inflatable pools 8ft by 18ft. I just looked up kiddie pools. I just look them up they are 23 dollars now but it was well worth it to me they are so funny. if you get a filter let me know what kind.

When you say filter, do you mean a standard pool filtering system, with an intake side pulling water from the pool, passing through a filter and then an output side returning it? Hmmm, has anybody here tried that?

We have an above ground pool in the summer and our filters clog so quickly with just standard 'human' use, I worry that one would burn a pump up in a hurry from decreased water flow from a clogged filter. I don't know though, that's why I wondered if anybody has tried it.

I know my husband's plan involved a skimmer box that we would clean and a falls system that would also help with cleaning. I worry that even though he has a lot of experience with backyard ponds, he is underestimating the poo that will be 'deposited' into whatever he builds!
1f61d.png

Back
Top Bottom