- Jun 6, 2020
- My Coop
- My Coop
Hi, I’ve been having this problem for the past week or so. When I type out a post, I’ll click post and the text will disappear from the post box so I have to rewrite it.
BYC Calendar BOGO SALE! Yup, buy-one-get-one-FREE! Limited stock - FREE shipping! See the deals HERE
Are you experiencing bugs? Not ones in your coop or on your chickens, but bugs while using this website? The most important part of troubleshooting is for our team to be able to duplicate the exact issue your having. If we can't duplicate it, we can't fix it.
If you're having problems, a few things to try:
If none of those things work, START A NEW TOPIC/THREAD with this info:
- Look in this section to see if someone else has the same problem: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/announcements-feedback-issues-guides.3/
- Close your browser, clear your cache / history of files. Reopen your browser and try again.
- Make sure you have an updated version of your browser
- Try temporarily disabling browser addons, plugins, extensions (like ad blockers, etc.)
- Test it with a different browser on a different computer or phone. This allows you to determine if the problem is with the browser or your device, or your network or with the site itself. We suggest Google Chrome or Firefox
- Are you on a computer, tablet, phone.
- If phone / mobile, which model? If computer, which operating system and version?
- Which browser and version are you using (eg., Chrome 58.0.3029, Firefox 3.5.9, Internet Explorer 8, etc.)
- Have you deleted your internet cache / browser history of files and tried again?
- Have you tried a different browser?
- What EXACTLY did you do? Document the steps you took before having the problem.
- Copy/Paste the exact error message you received (screenshots are best).