Solved posts out of order

This is happening to me too, weird timestamps and out of order posts. Made a thread about it as well, wonder what's going on 🤷‍♀️
Screenshot 2021-10-08 07.08.15.png

Thank you in advance for those working to fix it. And thank you for this thread, so I can stop re-counting my marbles to see how many I've lost--I have so few left as it is.
I share in your lost marbles concern. Some of us have to hold on to as many as we possibly can! I am finding the random order of posts on several threads is giving me a sort of version of sea-sickness! I am disoriented but will 'go with the flow' and just read things randomly as they appear

I share in your lost marbles concern. Some of us have to hold on to as many as we possibly can! I am finding the random order of posts on several threads is giving me a sort of version of sea-sickness! I am disoriented but will 'go with the flow' and just read things randomly as they appear
You can use you alerts to find the most recent posts and responses. You and I are in the middle of a lengthy exchange. I recommend you look there for my response until this is corrected.

You can use you alerts to find the most recent posts and responses. You and I are in the middle of a lengthy exchange. I recommend you look there for my response until this is corrected.
Yes, I am using alerts - you can see I responded in our exchange - but I must admit I like the usual 'read it in the order it arrives' so I hope the lovely mods at BYC can fix it soon!

It's happening to me, too. I tried both computers, and was unable to access the last page of a conversation, even though the alerts showed that people had responded. I tried posting anyway, because someone was answering and I didn't want him to think he was being ignored. I posted twice saying what was going on, and they went into yesterday's posts, and I was able to see part of that page. Glad to have found this thread, and hope it is fixed soon. :(

Back
Top Bottom