Poultry agility course competition! Show me your chickens going through an obstacle course! Contest ends November 1st!!

Maybe you could do the one obstacle, and then just had her weave through some rocks or something, and some really easy set up stuff to make the course longer! Ohh, and you can enter up to 2 entries, but you can't win twice. I will pick the best out of your two enters and judge with that one.
Ok I’ll try this afternoon 😀

I LOVE THIS! What a fun idea! I will try to set something up for my hens this weekend, and will submit a video of their triumphant victory through the obstacle course... or a dismal failure and chaos, which I suspect is the more likely scenario. Either way, this is going to be fun!

I LOVE THIS! What a fun idea! I will try to set something up for my hens this weekend, and will submit a video of their triumphant victory through the obstacle course... or a dismal failure and chaos, which I suspect is the more likely scenario. Either way, this is going to be fun!
Yes pleas enter! What day shall I remind you on... I always need to be reminded.... :gig

Hope you enjoy the video I put together of this epic event, and thank you @Weeg for such a great idea! The neighbors came over and placed bets on who would win. We had a blast!

Omg! This is so awesome! Sorry I am SUPER late, I wish this would have gotten more entries this time around! Well, between the 2 entries-
1st- @toastinboots wins! Great job!
2nd- @TheTexasChickenGirl! Good job guys!
I totally stopped getting notifications and forgot! I think I will do another one of these sometime, tag you guys, and hopefully get more entries!

Back
Top Bottom