Poultry agility course competition! Show me your chickens going through an obstacle course! Contest ends November 1st!!

I don’t know if this counts but thought to try. So this is my birds first obstacle course so she did one thing.... I got her The tenth for showmanship and I hadn’t worked with her yet. So here is our best....
Breed: bantam Old English
Variety: black
Name: Luna
I also used a walking stick if that’s ok.
F6846A8F-3317-47CE-B900-639CF5A62850.jpeg
7E012C04-B6E3-49D4-A06E-E10B5DB42F48.jpeg
C9AA35AD-E215-45FA-BECB-8186C28B30B3.jpeg
5458A20F-D5A7-4A0B-A375-C42CD81CD347.jpeg
055FFAD5-261F-4BB5-9AA1-4C1E9328EEB0.jpeg
3397E906-1D90-4E5D-935A-6125DA745EEA.jpeg

I saw your contest when u first announced it. It immediately caught my eye then and again today, because i competed in dog agility for many years. But i didnt have time to properly select & train agility chickens to do them justice! I bet there are others on here who have competed in dog agility too, so hopefully u will get better response next time! I am glad to see that some last day entrants made the attempt!!

I badly want to do this but can’t do the whole YouTube thing! What if I took pictures of her going through and over the obstacles?
Yes, that will work, post pictures here, and start a conversation with me, an you can upload the video there, to help me judge it better. For some reason it will let you upload a video on a conversation. Glad you want to enter!

I saw your contest when u first announced it. It immediately caught my eye then and again today, because i competed in dog agility for many years. But i didnt have time to properly select & train agility chickens to do them justice! I bet there are others on here who have competed in dog agility too, so hopefully u will get better response next time! I am glad to see that some last day entrants made the attempt!!
Its still open until I think I have enough entries! I would change the title to say its till open but its to late to do that. I would start a new one, but this one is JUST getting bumped up in the list, so if I start a new one, it will be at the bottom of the list again!

Back
Top Bottom