The second annual poultry agility course competition! Win a PRIZE! Enter now!

I wanted to enter - I even tried to get my hen, Parm, to run through a routine. But she's been kept inside for the past couple of weeks and the excitement of being outdoors and able to scratch around in the leaves was too much for her and she couldn't concentrate.

She even ignored grapes, which has never happened before. Of course, she was busy digging up a worm 5" long and as big around as my pinky, so her distraction is understandable.

I've left the course up and I'll try again soon.

I wanted to enter - I even tried to get my hen, Parm, to run through a routine. But she's been kept inside for the past couple of weeks and the excitement of being outdoors and able to scratch around in the leaves was too much for her and she couldn't concentrate.

She even ignored grapes, which has never happened before. Of course, she was busy digging up a worm 5" long and as big around as my pinky, so her distraction is understandable.

I wish you could have entered! Maybe I will do eon in the future, with other people involved to get more entries. I wish more people would have entered the one. Judging now.

I totally understand! :lol: My sweet Freya gets to easily distracted to do anything like that.
She's as smart as a border collie, but she wont pay attention. She can stay on command but that's just about it! 🤣

Back
Top Bottom