Poultry Auction Palmyra, Nebraska

What is the best way to get to the sale? I'll be headed down 50 highway from south-west Omaha area.

Quote:
They are on highway 2 located 1/2 mile east of Palmyra. I think that you can get to Hwy 2 from Hwy 50. Their address is 915 Highway 2 Palmyra if you want to google or yahoo map it. I live just west of Omaha and will probably go west on 92 and then turn south at Yutan and go through Ashland to get there. My neighbor may come too. I hope she does because she is a better navigator than me. I drive while she reads the map. We end up going down all sorts of unmarked dirt roads, but we seem to make it to the auction. I have a new GPS this year, but it gets mad at me whenever I drive someplace and don't take the interstate.

Quote:
They are on highway 2 located 1/2 mile east of Palmyra. I think that you can get to Hwy 2 from Hwy 50. Their address is 915 Highway 2 Palmyra if you want to google or yahoo map it. I live just west of Omaha and will probably go west on 92 and then turn south at Yutan and go through Ashland to get there. My neighbor may come too. I hope she does because she is a better navigator than me. I drive while she reads the map. We end up going down all sorts of unmarked dirt roads, but we seem to make it to the auction. I have a new GPS this year, but it gets mad at me whenever I drive someplace and don't take the interstate.

Taking hwy 50 all the way south to hwy 2 would be taking the long way. I got directions from the intersection of Hwy 50 (144th st) and Hwy 370 to the salebarn. This is what Mapquest suggests:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Oma...0.727047&2g=-96.443906&2v=ADDRESS&2id=8414976

: Start out going NORTH on NE-50 N/S 144TH ST. 0.1 mi

2: Merge onto NE-370 W via the ramp on the LEFT toward GRETNA. 1.1 mi

3: Merge onto I-80 W via the ramp on the LEFT. 28.7 mi

4: Take the US-6 exit, EXIT 409, toward WAVERLY/EAST LINCOLN. 0.6 mi

5: Turn RIGHT onto US-6 E. 1.4 mi

6: Turn RIGHT onto AMBERLY RD. 1.2 mi

7: Turn RIGHT onto N 148TH ST. 13.5 mi

8: Turn LEFT onto ROKEBY RD/NE-2 E. Continue to follow NE-2 E. 4.0 mi

9: Turn LEFT onto CR-2. 1.1 mi

10: 915 HIGHWAY 2.

I'm a bit south on 50 near Springfield. I think I'll try 50, west on 34 and through Eagle. If I get off the beaten path I'll circle till I find it.

Quote:
No, but Sharon said a new friend was coming named Julie. I guess we will be sitting together. Don't worry about looking for me. Sharon knows who I am. We are horse buddies and trail ride together.

Back
Top Bottom