Poultry breeders Texas

WarrenHound

Songster
8 Years
May 14, 2012
texas
i have been searching on BYC and haven't found this yet so i thought i would ask you guys to post breeders in the state of Texas.

please post like this

farm/ranch/hatchery name:
location in texas:
breeds they work with:
do they sell hatching eggs, birds or both:
do they ship eggs and birds, one or both:

i live in texas and have been searching for breeders of specific breeds with little to no luck i know they are out there but i just can't find them easily for the breeds i want and i hope others can enjoy this from our state.

thanks all!

You may know this already but Ideal Poultry is a Texas hatchery. I got 15 SS chics from them four weeks ago and I am still at 100%. They won't ever be show chickens without a lot of work but they will produce eggs and meat.

I think they're wanting actual breeders information, not hatcheries.

I have bantam cochins on a small scale as does my neighbor. We don't ship live birds, not NPIP certified yet. But on occasion we ship eggs. Nothing show worthy but in general nice birds.

farm/ranch/hatchery name: The Dailey Farm
location in texas: Bronson, Tx (deep east texas)
breeds they work with: Mostly bantam Cochins
do they sell hatching eggs, birds or both: both
do they ship eggs and birds, one or both: ship eggs on occasion

You may know this already but Ideal Poultry is a Texas hatchery. I got 15 SS chics from them four weeks ago and I am still at 100%. They won't ever be show chickens without a lot of work but they will produce eggs and meat.
please post in the right format i set this up so texas locals could post theirs or others basic info for finding hatcheries, breeders ect =]

Quote:

H and H Poultry
P.O. Box 1432
Burnet, Texas 78611
[email protected]
www.handhpoultry.com
NIP Participant #3736
breeds they work with:
guineas, Red Speckled Sussex Hatching Eggs, Delaware Hatching Eggs, Blue Iowa Hatching Eggs
Other various breeds of chicken hatching eggs are available at times.
Flying Mallard Hatching Eggs
Blue India Peafowl Hatching Eggs
Rare and Exotic Cream Brabanter Chicken Hatching Eggs.

do they sell hatching eggs, birds or both: yes eggs for sure
do they ship eggs and birds, one or both: eggs for sure

Short breeder listing not up to date: http://www.thecozynest.com/Breeders/Texas/texas_breeders.htm

farm/ranch/hatchery name: Fluffy Feather Farm
location in texas: Northfield TX, Panhandle (way out in the boonies!)
breeds they work with: LF: Coronation & Light Sussex, Black Orpingtons, Marraduna Basques. Bantams: Splash & Lavender Cochins, Seramas, Millie Fleur/Porcelain, and White D'anvers. Waterfowl: Buff Geese, White, Black Bibbed, Chocolate Bibbed Calls, Rouens, Black and Fawn Runners, Blue & Black Swedish (Crested and Non-Crested), Buff Orpingtons, Magpies. Other: Button Quail (a.k.a Chinese Blue Breasted Quail), Guineafowl in 12++ colors, and Peafowl.
do they sell hatching eggs, birds or both: Both
do they ship eggs and birds, one or both: Only Eggs, Chicks and adults are Local Pick Up Only.

I am looking for another line of Sussex, Seramas, and Splash Cochins. Also wanting Sebastapols..in any color. PM me.

~ Aspen

I am looking for some Iranian Lari(Malay) hens for sale also a Spangled Ga Don rooster if you have some or know of someone who does let me know plz

Texas boasts the largest hatchery in the USA in total sales with Ideal Poultry. I've ordered chicks from them on several occasions (from as far away as Hawaii), and have been happy with their birds and service. The information on them is as follows:

Ideal Poultry
Cameron, TX (central Texas)
They carry more than 300 breeds
They sell and ship newly hatched chicks (I am unaware if they sell and ship eggs or older birds.)
Their website is http://idealpoultry.com/

Back
Top Bottom