Poultry breeders Texas

Anybody know of a hatcher that sells started pullets like mcmurray, but maybe cheaper? $23.29/Bird is a bit steep. I don't want to start with little chicks.

Farm/ranch/hatchery name: Claborn Farms
Location in texas: Waco, Texas
Breeds they work with: Delaware, New Hampshire Red, Barred Rock, Red Dorking, Dark Cornish, Welsummer, Black Australorp and Mottled Javas
Do they sell hatching eggs, birds or both: both
Do they ship eggs and birds, one or both: both

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there! I bought all my chicks for Seabreeze Hens. http://www.seabreezehens.com/ It's a local hatchery. The owner is very nice and honest. She's in San Leon, TX. Her facebook and website is usually updated to her sock.

I have all great things about my experiences with her. I got two roosters out of my straight run chicks. She traded them out for me. I get it, this happens.

She gives you a big ole bag of food to start off with and is very willing to talk to you and answer any questions.

All her pens are nice and clean and the chicks are in safe, sanitary, uncrowded conditions.

I asked her if she would offer turkeys later in the year. She has a Tom now, so I know she dabbles in turkeys.

I'm looking for Local Palm Turkeys.
yippiechickie.gif
Anyone around League City offering them next year? If not, I'm willing to go in on a remote order and split?
caf.gif

I have to agree with Rollerderbylexi!
SeaBreeze hens is awesome! She is so nice, and willing to spend lots of time helping you. I have purchased hatching eggs,and when my Broody hens fought over the eggs and damaged many of them, she actually offered more free eggs and gave me a few free chicks. I was so impressed, considering what my broodies did was totally on my end!
She actually has many ages available, just go to her website!!
She is really good about updating her website!!

I'd have to agree. Melinda from SeaBreeze is WONDERFUL. She was so friendly and helpful when we went to get our Americauna's and Wyandotte's. She also has Jersey Giants (see website).

I think they're wanting actual breeders information, not hatcheries.

I have bantam cochins on a small scale as does my neighbor. We don't ship live birds, not NPIP certified yet. But on occasion we ship eggs. Nothing show worthy but in general nice birds.

farm/ranch/hatchery name: The Dailey Farm
location in texas: Bronson, Tx (deep east texas)
breeds they work with: Mostly bantam Cochins
do they sell hatching eggs, birds or both: both
do they ship eggs and birds, one or both: ship eggs on occasion

Is there a way I could get a hold of you to buy some chicks? I know this post is old but I’m hoping to find someone in the panhandle

Back
Top Bottom