Poultry Breeds of Spanish Ancestry

I made a short video to get the chicks that hatched yesterday.

They are Partridge Penedesencas, UofA blues and UofA Blue x Crele Pene Olive Eggers

vimeo_logo.png

I have a Blue Andalusian rooster that I would like to rehome. He is not mean or aggressive but I have decreased my number of hens and he is just too much for them. He is about 6 months old. We hatched some eggs that he had fertilized and the chicks were a beautiful blue color and one that is a pearl color. I am located in Orange, VA.
He was purchased from a friend that often gets eggs of unusual breeds and hatches them for fun. I do not know his bloodlines. He is just so pretty that I would hate to see him end up on someone's dinner table.

He was purchased from a friend that often gets eggs of unusual breeds and hatches them for fun. I do not know his bloodlines. He is just so pretty that I would hate to see him end up on someone's dinner table.
Try listing him on the for sale page here on BYC and/or your local Craigslist. You can't put a price on this thread but on the sale page you can. When you do that, you might also tell where you are located.

Thanks!

They are very healthy. I did not even have a weak one this time.

The Partridge Penes are so nice looking too.
I will post a picture of a batch soon. I will have a few more than I would like to admit, and pushing the limits of good judgment. I made plans to stagger them out, so I would not have so much hit me at once. Somehow, it did exactly what I did not want. Happen all at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom