Poultry Enjambment 2!

Pics
I love buff turkeys!!! I think I saw that one.
76F3BEDA-2328-4D43-ACC8-E5D4FEEEDE20.jpeg

Royal Palm turkey. Next, another turkey, or... well if you think you’ve found something like royal palm.

That was the 2019 Ohio National show. I don't remember if that bird was male or female, but it was very anxious and I had a heck of a time getting a clear picture 🤣 But way too pretty for me not to get a picture! :love

I'm having technical difficulties getting my pictures to upload right now (took me forever to get that one up!), but I'm wondering if Colombian might be close enough to Royal Palm for a match? If I can get things back up and running before the next person comes along, I can post a Lakenvelder hen - but by all means, if someone else has a match, go ahead!

That was the 2019 Ohio National show. I don't remember if that bird was male or female, but it was very anxious and I had a heck of a time getting a clear picture 🤣 But way too pretty for me not to get a picture! :love

I'm having technical difficulties getting my pictures to upload right now (took me forever to get that one up!), but I'm wondering if Colombian might be close enough to Royal Palm for a match? If I can get things back up and running before the next person comes along, I can post a Lakenvelder hen - but by all means, if someone else has a match, go ahead!
Close enough, I suppose!
Black winged bronze is most like partridge, grey is most like the pattern gene, I think, and Narragansett is most like Columbian (if you really want to stretch it)
Which together... makes Columbian. Not very close, so I guess if the appearance matches its fine.

Oh, haha, I don't know the first thing about turkey color genetics so I was going off of looks alone. 🤣 I do have a picture of a Sweetgrass tom, too, but I have no idea what would match him outside of other turkeys.
Well, the turkey genes aren’t even close to the chicken ones I described tbh. Post him! We need more turkeys! Yellow belly Calls (which I know nobody has) are like sweetgrass. Trout Runners. Gold Welsh Harlequins.

Wow, I somehow don't have a single thing to match here. :eek: I would swear I'd taken pictures of at least another Orpington variety, but nothing's coming up in my files, so I guess not! Sorry, not a productive post, but I was just so shocked that I had absolutely nothing for this one! 🤣

Back
Top Bottom