Poultry not availabla in the US

Quote:
so lucky! I know what I would come back with. LF Blue & Chocolate Partridge Wyandotte eggs or any way!
Plus any very rare breed that needs all the help it can get. Yep I so would jump on bringing eggs or something home.
Hope you have a safe trip and if you can take pics that would be great to see!

Wish you all luck you can get.

If US customs catch you smuggling eggs you'll be in deep dudu.

They profile countries and people coming from overseas for illegal stuff .

For exemple if you are coming from Netherlands even Pilots are searched for weed and other goodies, if you are coming from Eastern Europe they expect you to carry this delicious stuff like Polish Sausage (the real thing) and other tasty meats unavailable in US.

What are the regulations surrounding posting of eggs to and from the US? I have been looking to get Dominiques here in Ireland with the last year but no joy. I would be willing to post over eggs to someone if they would post over some Dominique eggs to me!

Quote:
IMO - Why? We already have Lavender Araucanas, and if you want a tophat, muffs, and a tail - Cross 'em with Crevecours. You'll keep the blue egg and the body, and still be able to work with the Lavender color.

For people interested, here's what we don't have in the US:

Colored Sultans, colored Crevecoeurs, colored LaFleche, Blue Houdans, good quality Houdans, silver Barnevelders, good Barnvelders, Chocolate and Chocolate Pencilled Wyandottes and Orpingtons, Mottled, Isabel, Black, Barred, Crele, Blue, Blue Columbian, Birchen, Brown-Red, Wheaten, and White LF Brahmas, Breda, colored Buttercups, creme Campines, Brakel, Crele, Mottled, Spangled, Barred, and Birchen Orpingtons, . . .

Oh I could go on and on.
smile.png

Why are people so interested in getting new varieties to the US when we have breeds that are only in the US that are on the brink of extinction.

Back
Top Bottom