Poultry Nutri-Drench - A MUST HAVE for chicken owners!

shelbylewis

Songster
Jun 3, 2018
SJ New Jersey
I swear this stuff saved my baby chick that probably wouldn’t have made it. She was extremely lethargic, wouldn’t move or pick her head up, no eating or drinking.. a drop of this stuff every couple hours perked her right up! Just wanted to share with all of you, if you don’t have this - GET IT !
7EB2FF47-C62F-4219-8830-C5DACAA92BC1.png

I just ordered some as well! This will help any struggling chicks I receive in the future... so heartbreaking when they arrive looking poorly and you don’t have something on hand to help them. Im going to be better prepared from now on!
I had to drive an hour away to get my baby chick some friends because she was the only one out of 6 eggs to hatch. The drive stressed the two chicks i bought out and one died, I truly believe this stuff saved the other one! She is a whole different chick today compared to yesterday.

I've been promoting Nutri-Drench for years. IMHO, the best for a struggling chick. Has literally saved hundreds of my pheasant chicks through the years.
I use it for new hatchlings until a week or two, haven't loss but a handful of chicks since I started using it.

Back
Top Bottom