Poultry processing in NH

I am looking to rotate my flock by processing 4 and replacing with new chicks that I got in May. Just wondering if there was any other information regarding places in NH to process chickens. I contacted Granite State Poultry and I am just waiting to hear back. Thanks for keeping this thread active!

We can be reached at 603-304-5030 or [email protected]

Hey Bear, nice to have you.
welcome-byc.gif

I had Others People's Poultry out 2 years ago to process 12 turkeys and a few chickens. While the the "day" went well... months later when we went to eat them - things were not as good as they looked. Our Thanksgiving Turkey still had its stomach and other 'guts' inside the bird... I sold about half of what we processed so I can't speak for how those birds looked... But ours were not done well at all ... for $15/bird + a generous tip I was very, very disappointed.

They did a great job with my meat chickens last year. But they are not mobile processing this summer so I am going with another professional from around the same area - the little town of Pittsfield, NH. Mike's Meat Shoppe was highly recommended.

I'm looking for a processor in the Jaffrey area or nearby. I've got 33 chickens that need to go in the freezer.

Back
Top Bottom