Poultry processing in NH

SledNH

In the Brooder
10 Years
Mar 23, 2009
Does anybody know anybody that does poulty processing in NH? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Going to push this thread to the top. I have a couple "girls" who just started crowing. While I've never processed my own meat, I'm not against eating them, but my youngest daughter doesn't want me doing the deed.

I'm in between Derry and Raymond (Chester, for those who know the area). Any suggestions for someone who would take on a small job like the slaughter / processing of just a couple birds?

Alternately, if you are in the area and want a Buff Orpington or Auracana rooster - do let me know, they're yours for the taking.

I'm having a really difficult time finding someone or a place that will process my Muscovy Ducks (8 males) ... thought I found someone had everything planned, boys hadn't eaten in 2 days and the person cancelled. (let me tell you how bad I felt
sad.png
).

I'm in Deerfield ...

Last edited:
I thought I might keep this thread going with information ... I contacted Craig - his season ends in November but he does do Ducks...

He has refered me too :http://granitestatepoultry.com/ and I'll be contacting them but they're pretty far away...
They are in Milford now. Not sure if that is any closer. I just had 23 Freedom Rangers processed there this past Saturday. Nice people, and I'll certainly will be going back to them in the future.

Thanks for the update with Granite State. Really want to do my own in the spring but for the cost to drop off and pick up its hard to not go that route

Back
Top Bottom