Poultry Processing Workshop (Wash DC Region)

FarmrGirl

MooseMistress
13 Years
Jul 1, 2009
Southern Maryland
I'm trying to gauge the level of interest in hosting a poultry processing workshop here at the farm about 30 minutes south of DC; I've had success with 'Chicken Raising 101". So if you have any desire to learn how to process your own poultry on a small scale (50 birds at a time or less), please take this short survey. If there're enough folks who want to learn, I'll start hosting chicken harvesting workshops in December 2012 or Spring 2013. Whether I hold classes for other types of poultry will depending on the survey results (and, of course, prices will vary with the type of birds we process).

Get more information and take the survey here: http://2mooses.weebly.com/4/post/2012/09/poultry-processing-workshop-survey.html

Your link just kept timing out.
sad.png

Sorry about that! Was it the link to my blog post or the link to the survey? I tested both from my machine and I was able to take the survey without any trouble. I'll have a friend test it for me from their computer.

It was the survey link that kept timing out on me, but it worked a few minutes ago just fine.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom