Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!)

Am i crazy? (be honest)

• yes

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • no

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • your not alone sister *creepy smile*

Votes: 19 79.2%

• Total voters
UPDATE:
We are almost to our goal! Keep up the good work and Patience!
we need 4 more teachers, 4th,8th,10th, and 11th grade.
WE need this amount of students in each grade to complete our goal and start the game:

1st grade 2nd grade 3rd grade 4th grade 5th grade 6th grade 7th grade 8th grade
completed 3 4 3 complete complete complete 2

9th grade 10th grade 11th grade 12th grade
3 1 2 3

that means we need 21 more students
I Will be making a page for school announcements. when it is finished i will add the link to the 1st post.
Teachers! I encourage you to start making papers for students, i will offer 1 free paper a month for each class,so that means you need to make 3 worksheets/ assighnments a month and then grade each one, about 4 students per class, so 16 pages a month.
Vote for principal!
We are doing very well, thank you for those who have been waiting since i started this :p

Last edited:
UPDATE:
We are almost to our goal! Keep up the good work and Patience!
we need 4 more teachers, 4th,8th,10th, and 11th grade.
WE need this amount of students in each grade to complete our goal and start the game:

1st grade 2nd grade 3rd grade 4th grade 5th grade 6th grade 7th grade 8th grade
completed 3 4 3 complete complete complete 2

9th grade 10th grade 11th grade 12th grade
3 1 2 3

that means we need 21 more students
I Will be making a page for school announcements. when it is finished i will add the link to the 1st post.
Teachers! I encourage you to start making papers for students, i will offer 1 free paper a month for each class,so that means you need to make 3 worksheets/ assighnments a month and then grade each one, about 4 students per class, so 16 pages a month.
Vote for principal!
We are doing very well, thank you for those who have been waiting since i started this :p
What kind of papers should we make? And how do we share it here?

What kind of papers should we make? And how do we share it here?
you can make math papers, science papers,social studies projects, reading assignments, writing, anything, (limit 15 questions per page) example:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19OJMLgyCxAfcsLsYi5p0Nbzbnx2MQU6gK1Eiq9oaUy8/edit?usp=sharing
you can make a google doc and your students can write down the answers and pm them to you, but you do the actual playing here. if you are the kind of student that wants to share answers with the whole class you may but just remember you get -2 points for doing that :D
Have you voted for Principal yet? Clucksville School District Voting room

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom