Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!)

Am i crazy? (be honest)

• yes

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • no

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • your not alone sister *creepy smile*

Votes: 19 79.2%

• Total voters
Mayzee
barred rock hen
2 years old

Valentine (Tiny)
partridge silkie
1 year old pullet

Luna
buff brahma
7 months
gotta go i'll edited this later!
ok! accepted, but 6th and 7th and 5th grade are full, do you mind if Mayzee is in 8th and Valentine is in 4th? i will allow Luna in 1st grade because those worksheets should be easy to grade so i will let her.

Last edited:
you can make math papers, science papers,social studies projects, reading assignments, writing, anything, (limit 15 questions per page) example:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19OJMLgyCxAfcsLsYi5p0Nbzbnx2MQU6gK1Eiq9oaUy8/edit?usp=sharing
you can make a google doc and your students can write down the answers and pm them to you, but you do the actual playing here. if you are the kind of student that wants to share answers with the whole class you may but just remember you get -2 points for doing that :D
Have you voted for Principal yet? Clucksville School District Voting room
Thanks!
big_smile.png
This'll be so much fun! Yes, I have!

So... We do 1 paper each week. What are they suppose to be about?
in a month you can do 1 reading 1 writing 1 math and 1 science/social studies. there can be other projects during game too. like i will tie in this example:

Fluffers: Tweeter made it just in time to class. she sat down and grabbed her pencil out of her desk. she waited for the teacher to say good morning like she always did every day.

The Duck Ladie: Mr. Puddles (you can reffer to him as Meil if you want) turned around and looked at Tweeter. "today we are doing something different, we are gonna do a small art project this morning so we can cover our boring hallways with colors.

CluckBockPotato: Sam: YAAY! *claps wings* ( other way of rping)

those are extra credit.

WE AREN'T STARTING YET!!! EXAMPLE!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom