Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!)

Am i crazy? (be honest)

• yes

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • no

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • your not alone sister *creepy smile*

Votes: 19 79.2%

• Total voters
Ms. Chooks smiled at her eager fourth graders. Hello class! I will hand out your assignments now! I want a list of the top 10 diseases that can affect chicks under the age of 12 weeks. Be sure to include things such as symptoms, and treatments. Pictures will get you extra credit, but they are not required. I want your finished assignments on my desk on Monday. Please pm me your finished assignments!
Chcuk wrote down the name of the assignment on a sticky note and put it where his comb would be, his comb was only 3 milimeters tall

Ms. Chooks looked at Mayzee. What a good question! Thank you for asking! I would like you to have one page about Wyandottes in general, the second page does not have to be filled, but talk a little bit about each individual color variation just a bit. Ms. Chooks smiled, does anybody else have questions?

(first grade)
Ms. Parthenos: are any of my students here yet?
(
idunno.gif
)

(I'm going back to normal RPing XD)
Grade 4
Harley raised her wing "Do you mean the most deadly diseases or just ten chick diseases?" she asked.
s
Good question, Harley, said Ms. Chooks. I want ten chick diseases that are common, but they don't have to be deadly.

Back
Top Bottom