Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!)

Am i crazy? (be honest)

• yes

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • no

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • your not alone sister *creepy smile*

Votes: 19 79.2%

• Total voters
How should I start?
(well, My buff orps already walked in your classroom, you could start that way.)
(p.s.all the students in your class are buff orpingtons
lol.png
)

Little Jerry hung her green and black backpack on the back of her chair after she grabbed her pencil box.

(Sorry peeps, I was at school then working on homework. :) )

(5th Grade)
Mrs. Personality: "Hello students! Welcome to 5th Grade! Before I hand out your first assignment let's make sure everyone is here and comfortable? So, is Buttercup here? How about Catrina? And Ralph? And last but certainly not least, is Moo Cow with us yet?"

(Still 5th Grade)
Moo Cow: "Moo Cow is present!"
Buttercup: "So is Buttercup!"

(7th Grade)
Arlo: *Rolls eyes* "Henny! Come on! We need to get to class on time. You don't want to make a bad impression on the first day, do you?"
Henny: "Shut up, Arlo!" *Then she goes back to talking with her more popular friends instead of her sister.*
Arlo: "Whatever. I'm going to class." *Walks off stumping and arrives to class on time.*

Last edited:
" Good morning class, My name is Professor Bock and I will be your teacher for this school semester " professor Bock wrote her name on the chalk board at the front of the class room

( did first grade start yet? )
(Not yet no one was here)
(6 grade)
Little Jerry played with her pencil and watched Professor Bock write her name on the chalkboard
Sunshine put her note-passing stickynotes in her pocket for later

(Sorry peeps, I was at school then working on homework.
smile.png
)

(5th Grade)
Mrs. Personality: "Hello students! Welcome to 5th Grade! Before I hand out your first assignment let's make sure everyone is here and comfortable? So, is Buttercup here? How about Catrina? And Ralph? And last but certainly not least, is Moo Cow with us yet?"

(Still 5th Grade)
Moo Cow: "Moo Cow is present!"
Buttercup: "So is Buttercup!"

(7th Grade)
Arlo: *Rolls eyes* "Henny! Come on! We need to get to class on time. You don't want to make a bad impression on the first day, do you?"
Henny: "Shut up, Arlo!" *Then she goes back to talking with her more popular friends instead of her sister.*
Arlo: "Whatever. I'm going to class." *Walks off stumping and arrives to class on time.*
(5th grade)
Ralph: Yo i'm here

2nd Grade
Chocolate sat at her desk and waited for the teachers instructions.
3rd Grade
Thunder continued to doodle until class started.
4th Grade
Harley was almost done with her report and was reading through her books on chicken sicknesses.
9th Grade
Marigold sat, eagerly waiting for class to start.
~
Midnight was reading a book on how to perfect a dive. (Hey Fluffers, How about there be an assembly just for the ducks about the swim team?)

Back
Top Bottom