Poultry Show

Now we can move onto Champion row my favourite part! 😁

First of all I judged the two duck winners (Downey and Faith) against each other to determine the Best Duck.
20200406_105945.jpg

Well done @CaliFarmsAR ! Faith won Best Duck 🦆

Then I moved on and judged the two chicks classes winners together (Oreo and @Madi131 Khaki duckling) to determine the Best Junior Fowl!
20200406_102539.jpg

Well done @ILIKEDUCKS ! Oreo won Best Junior Fowl! 🐣

I then judged the two male chicken winners together (Ollie and Rocky) to determine the Best Male Chicken.
20200406_102004.jpg

Well done @Brahmachicken240 ! Rocky won Best Male Chicken! 🐔

I then did the same for the two female chicken classes' winners (Diva and Misty) together to determine the Best Female Chicken.
20200406_093553.jpg

Well done @AusHen ! Diva won Best Female Chicken! 🐓

I then judged Oreo, Diva, Rocky and Faith against each other to determine the Reserve and Supreme Champion.
IMG-20200406-WA0002.jpg

A huge well done @Brahmachicken240 ! Rocky won Reserve Supreme Champion! Congratulations 🏆
20200406_112925.jpg
20200406_112937.jpg

And a huge well done to @AusHen ! Diva won Supreme Champion/Best in Show! 🏆🎖

In total there were 116 entries in the show, I would like to thank all the judges who took part in helping me judge! Couldn't have gone through all the entries without them! 🤗

I was wondering whether to do another show later on in the year, if you think I should then please let me know! 😊

Last edited:
Now we can move onto Champion row my favourite part! 😁

First of all I judged the two duck winners (Downey and Faith) against each other to determine the Best Duck.
View attachment 2077378
Well done @CaliFarmsAR ! Faith won Best Duck 🦆

Then I moved on and judged the two chicks classes winners together (Oreo and @Madi131 Khaki duckling) to determine the Best Junior Fowl!
View attachment 2077379
Well done @ILIKEDUCKS ! Oreo won Best Junior Fowl! 🐣

I then judged the two male chicken winners together (Ollie and Rocky) to determine the Best Male Chicken.View attachment 2077380
Well done @Brahmachicken240 ! Rocky won Best Male Chicken! 🐔

I then did the same for the two female chicken classes' winners (Diva and Misty) together to determine the Best Female Chicken.
View attachment 2077381
Well done @AusHen ! Diva won Best Female Chicken! 🐓

I then judged Oreo, Diva, Rocky and Faith against each other to determine the Reserve and Supreme Champion.
View attachment 2077382
A huge well done @Brahmachicken240 ! Rocky won Reserve Supreme Champion! Congratulations 🏆
View attachment 2077384View attachment 2077385
And a huge well done to @AusHen ! Diva won Supreme Champion/Best in Show! 🏆🎖

In total there were 113 entries in the show, I would like to thank all the judges who took part in helping me judge! Couldn't have gone through all the entries without them! 🤗

I was wondering whether to do another show later on in the year, if you think I should then please let me know! 😊
Great job to both of you and you should definitely make another show

Back
Top Bottom