Poults Can't Stand

New to turkeys

Hatching
May 26, 2024
I have a question. I picked up 2 young turkeys that are 10 days old. They were doing good with the other chicks when we got them. We brought them home and they will not stand up or walk, they just sit down all the time! Any advice would help thanks!

I have a question. I picked up 2 young turkeys that are 10 days old. They were doing good with the other chicks when we got them. We brought them home and they will not stand up or walk, they just sit down all the time! Any advice would help thanks!
Oh I am sorry. I do not personally have any experience with this issue but the others here might.

I picked up 2 young turkeys yesterday. They are 10 days old, they were doing good with the other chicks that were with them. When we got them home all they do is sit. They won’t walk or stand up. Any advice?

Welcome to BYC. How long ago did you get them and what are you feeding them?
Got them yesterday. They were 10 days old. They have not stood up since we put them in our brooder pen. They are the only 2 birds in there. They got plenty of life but just will not stand or walk. They were doing good in the brooder we got them from. Food is the 30 percent wild game food!!

Back
Top Bottom