Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Only one.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A few.

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Yes!

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters
Heehee.  It is all about kissing the cuties.  I kiss mine when I happen to handle them.  

Yeah they have to get use to all the affection :lol: some birds like Assyra love the attention as we both know! But my pets that were just born/hatch more shy I tend to handle less just because that's just what they prefer.Not to the point of them being untame just not to much that they get stressed.

Yeah they have to get use to all the affection
lol.png
some birds like Assyra love the attention as we both know! But my pets that were just born/hatch more shy I tend to handle less just because that's just what they prefer.Not to the point of them being untame just not to much that they get stressed.
Yes, we do know about Assyra and her needs for attention and affection. Bless her for that. I can't handle my birds because it stresses them out so much. But when I have to they get the treatment with lots of kisses. I can't help it. They are so cute, soft and warm.

Yes, we do know about Assyra and her needs for attention and affection.  Bless her for that.  I can't handle my birds because it stresses them out so much.  But when I have to they get the treatment with lots of kisses.  I can't help it.  They are so cute, soft and warm.  

She is quite the character! Although I wish she would leave me alone when I'm on the phone because her honking is louder then the person on the phone XP Awwwwww yeah I love to give kisses to all my birdies their just SO CUTE!!!

She is quite the character! Although I wish she would leave me alone when I'm on the phone because her honking is louder then the person on the phone XP Awwwwww yeah I love to give kisses to all my birdies their just SO CUTE!!!
That cracks me up. Her honking being so loud like that. You would probably need to get in the car and drive away to have a peaceful phone conversation.

That cracks me up. Her honking being so loud like that. You would probably need to get in the car and drive away to have a peaceful phone conversation.

SERIOUSLY! I can hear her when I'm inside the house in my room with the windows closed shut!!! She stands outside my window and honks! And honks! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom