had a snow storm here on Saturday and the power has been out for four days now. I had 8 eggs in the incubator that I have had sitting next to the fireplace since the power went out. Thermometer read between 97 and 100, depending where I moved the eggs to. Humidity is anybody's guess. Anyone have any ideas about the survivability of my chicks? I'm not holding out much hope, but wondered if anyone else has experience with anything like this. The days without power were days 11-15, should I just give up on them or see what happens? I know they would have died if I left them in the 'bator, so figured moving them near the heat might give them a chance. Any thoughts?