Prayer Request

redneck_cowgirl87

In the Brooder
12 Years
Jan 2, 2008
Hello all ky_farmer and i would like for you to remember our family in prayer as our DD is having surgery on jan.22 to amputate (cut off) her right leg as she was born with no main bone in lower leg and no knee in right leg also has heart conditions and we are very worried about how she will handle this surgery. We know God has brought her this far. She is a Miracle Child!!!!! Thanks so much will post how she does if ppl want. post will most likely be made by ky_farmer as i will be with her! Again Thanks Alot

Have had ppl to ask her name and age so am updateing this post to include the info!!!!
She is 2 years old and her name is Elizabeth Jewel
Please feel free to add her to your churches pray lists and again Thanks Alot

Last edited:
I will pray for you, her and your family. The Lord will take care of everything. God bless you and your family!
hugs.gif

Our son has been through 2 open heart surgeries. We know what your family is going through and are so sorry that you have to do this. Our prayers are with you.......

PS-- he is healthy and amazing now, we have had so many miracles! Kids do get through this!

Yes she had two open heart surgeries before she was a month old and in less then a week. Its amazing what these kids can go threw.Next heart surgery will be in about a year and a half. at age 4. she is 2 now till august.

Our God is the Great Physcian who can heal anything. I am praying that a legion of angels guide you through this time and that the peace of God comforts you and that the very Spirit of God would touch every cell of her body to bring wholeness to her. Many, many, blessings to you. Please keep us updated. Suz

Back
Top Bottom