Prayer Request

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by redneck_cowgirl87, Jan 11, 2008.

1. redneck_cowgirl87

redneck_cowgirl87 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 2, 2008
    Hello all ky_farmer and i would like for you to remember our family in prayer as our DD is having surgery on jan.22 to amputate (cut off) her right leg as she was born with no main bone in lower leg and no knee in right leg also has heart conditions and we are very worried about how she will handle this surgery. We know God has brought her this far. She is a Miracle Child!!!!! Thanks so much will post how she does if ppl want. post will most likely be made by ky_farmer as i will be with her! Again Thanks Alot

Have had ppl to ask her name and age so am updateing this post to include the info!!!!
    She is 2 years old and her name is Elizabeth Jewel
    Please feel free to add her to your churches pray lists and again Thanks Alot

Last edited: Jan 12, 2008
  2. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

:awwI will sure be praying God watches over this girl............must be so hard......So glad we have an awesome God who can be there with you all every step of the way........love to you all

3. ilovemychickies

ilovemychickies Chillin' With My Peeps

I will pray for you, her and your family. The Lord will take care of everything. God bless you and your family! [​IMG]

4. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    My prayers to you and you family during this terrible ordeal.

5. Buster

Buster Back to Work

I'll pray too, I know what it's like to have a child in the hospital in a bad situation. Let us know how she does!

6. arwmommy

arwmommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2007
    California
    Our son has been through 2 open heart surgeries. We know what your family is going through and are so sorry that you have to do this. Our prayers are with you.......

PS-- he is healthy and amazing now, we have had so many miracles! Kids do get through this!

7. johnnyjack

johnnyjack Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2007
    usa
    count me in on the prayers.

8. redneck_cowgirl87

redneck_cowgirl87 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 2, 2008
    Yes she had two open heart surgeries before she was a month old and in less then a week. Its amazing what these kids can go threw.Next heart surgery will be in about a year and a half. at age 4. she is 2 now till august.

9. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2007
    ty babe for that post :aww

10. jeaucamom

jeaucamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    Our God is the Great Physcian who can heal anything. I am praying that a legion of angels guide you through this time and that the peace of God comforts you and that the very Spirit of God would touch every cell of her body to bring wholeness to her. Many, many, blessings to you. Please keep us updated. Suz

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by