Prayer Request

I will be praying for her and your family as you all go through this ordeal and the days ahead.
hugs.gif

Dear Heavenly Father, I just want to thank you and give you the praise for today. Lord there are some people here that are in need of your prayers of healing to be answered as some of them are going through surgery soon. Lord I stand on your word that you have given us that you can heal the sick, as you did in Matthew 9 when you healed the paralyzed man. Lord you are such a loving father and a forgiving father. And your word says by your stripes we are healed.
Oh Lord I know you will answer any prayer asked of you, and I thank you for that. You are a giver of life.
Satan I say to you, you are bound by the name of Jesus Christ in these bodies, and you have no room in their lives. So Satan leave these family members alone and flee from them.
Thank you Lord for everything and watchout over our armed forces, our President canidates, all of our government leaders, and lead them in your ways Lord. In Jesus Holy Name I pray this to you.

she had her surgery she is doing swsome think you all for your paryers if need more on her u can email me
hugs.gif

Kyfarmer and family,
I have not stop thinking about your DD sense you spoke of her on chat a while back. She has been a constant in my and my DH thoughts and prayers. I am glad to hear the surgery went well and I hope that she is home with you all soon. May God continue to heal her and be with her daily.

Back
Top Bottom