prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Hello everybody!

I have a prayer request, I have a friend who is getting testing done to see if she has cancer or not. She is a teenager and it's not time for her to die yet! Please pray that nothing bad shows on the testing, and if she does have cancer, that she beats it.

Thanks so much!!!:)

Hello everybody!

I have a prayer request, I have a friend who is getting testing done to see if she has cancer or not. She is a teenager and it's not time for her to die yet! Please pray that nothing bad shows on the testing, and if she does have cancer, that she beats it.

Will pray for your friend. When I was 15, my best friend was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. She beat it, and that was almost 40 years ago. There have been so many advances made in cancer treatment since then. I know you didn't ask for it, but I will give you a bit of advice. Be there for your friend. Sometimes when a person is diagnosed with cancer (and hopefully your friend won't be), others will avoid talking with them or hanging out because they don't know what to say. Your friend may need a shoulder to lean on and someone to just LISTEN. I hope you can do that for her.

BJ speaks words of wisdom. We often avoid saying or doing anything b/c we don't know what to say or do. Just by being there, being a listening ear, asking, "how you doing?" followed by "Now, tell me how you are really doing." will give her the freedom to talk freely with you. Will pray for your friend, AND FOR YOU, that you will be able to be the friend that she needs.

Hello everybody!

praying

Will pray for your friend. When I was 15, my best friend was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. She beat it, and that was almost 40 years ago. There have been so many advances made in cancer treatment since then. I know you didn't ask for it, but I will give you a bit of advice. Be there for your friend. Sometimes when a person is diagnosed with cancer (and hopefully your friend won't be), others will avoid talking with them or hanging out because they don't know what to say. Your friend may need a shoulder to lean on and someone to just LISTEN. I hope you can do that for her.
Thanks so much! I will do that. The doctors don't know if it's cancer for sure, they just know it's something serious.

BJ speaks words of wisdom. We often avoid saying or doing anything b/c we don't know what to say or do. Just by being there, being a listening ear, asking, "how you doing?" followed by "Now, tell me how you are really doing." will give her the freedom to talk freely with you. Will pray for your friend, AND FOR YOU, that you will be able to be the friend that she needs.
Thank you! I'm hoping to invite their family over soon. Thank you for your prayers!

Back
Top Bottom