prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I just read through the pages of this thread (not all of them, just since April 6th) I just wanted to say I’m praying for all of you, especially those who are hurting. :hugs ♥️ I hope Jesus brings healing and comfort.
Thank you, Lemon-Drop! God bless you as well!

I just read through the pages of this thread (not all of them, just since April 6th) I just wanted to say I’m praying for all of you, especially those who are hurting. :hugs ♥️ I hope Jesus brings healing and comfort.

Thank you

Thank you Jesus for bringing healing and comfort to all of us

I see a lot of faith in God in this thread. I’m going to call on that faith and ask you to pray for me as I face a decision not to be taken lightly. I was approached by a deacon at church about becoming a deacon. I serve in different capacities but that level of leadership isn’t for everyone. Please remember me as I pray on my decision and the decision of the church because it’s not all my choice. They have to choose me also. Thanks for your examples of faith in God for all to see!

I see a lot of faith in God in this thread. I’m going to call on that faith and ask you to pray for me as I face a decision not to be taken lightly. I was approached by a deacon at church about becoming a deacon. I serve in different capacities but that level of leadership isn’t for everyone. Please remember me as I pray on my decision and the decision of the church because it’s not all my choice. They have to choose me also. Thanks for your examples of faith in God for all to see!
I’m praying for you! ♥️ :hugs

Praying

Heavenly Father, please bless Wally and his church brothers in this decision as to whether the body would be blessed to have him in the position of deacon at this time. Send Your Holy Spirit to guide them and let them know if he is a chosen vessel to serve You and the body in this capacity. Guide Brother Wally and impress him with the conviction if he is to accept this calling and serve the body as your servant in this position, confident in the assurance that as You have called, so You will provide and qualify Wally for the performance of his duties that he may give you honor and glory by by so doing. We thank You and praise You for hearing and answering this, our request, for we come to you in the blessed name of Your Son Jesus, our Savior, Amen.

Heavenly Father, please bless Wally and his church brothers in this decision as to whether the body would be blessed to have him in the position of deacon at this time. Send Your Holy Spirit to guide them and let them know if he is a chosen vessel to serve You and the body in this capacity. Guide Brother Wally and impress him with the conviction if he is to accept this calling and serve the body as your servant in this position, confident in the assurance that as You have called, so You will provide and qualify Wally for the performance of his duties that he may give you honor and glory by by so doing. We thank You and praise You for hearing and answering this, our request, for we come to you in the blessed name of Your Son Jesus, our Savior, Amen.
Thank you so much! I need and appreciate every prayer!

Hey everyone

I've told some of you guys that I was going to be a big brother once again, but that unfortunately isn't happening. There were twins, one stopped growing... then the other. My mom just passed one and were both feeling really depressed and sad. She's taken it really hard, along with all the other losses recently. Prayers are very appreciated. Thank you all for being such amazing, spirit filled warriors of God.
I am praying for you and your family...I went through a hard loss just recently too. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom