prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I do see that, but since most people have common knowledge of the bible, it's not something that needs to be stated. I already know that Cochin thinks I'm going to hell, she really doesn't need to say it.
Depends on how life turns out. No one can see the future -- who know where we'll be. You might end up religious someday while I end up atheist (though it is very unlikely) -- we really can't say for sure.

Okay, well, that seems to be that, then. I'm glad that we could have a conversation wherein neither of us got too heated -- things never go well when that happens, and religion is one of the most controversial topics for people, it seems. 😅
Well, good night!

Okay, well, that seems to be that, then. I'm glad that we could have a conversation wherein neither of us got too heated -- things never go well when that happens, and religion is one of the most controversial topics for people, it seems. 😅
Well, good night!
I am also glad that we got to have a normal conversation, and I'm hoping that Cochin will be able to just let it go. Goodnight everyone, signing off byc for a while now 🙂👋

Hello everyone, I just sow this old thread... I am from Bulgaria and I am a Christian and I am so glad there is such a thread. Tjere are less than 1% Christians in our country and I go to a very small church - 10-15 people.
Every now and then I see Bible quotes in people's signatures here and I always liked that. Congratulations for starting the thread and let's continue to help each other with prayers and encouragement...
Attaching a picture of my only Freezland hen couple 🙂 I bought the eggs from Freezland and these are the only survivors.

Attachments

• IMG_20211031_130846.jpg
    IMG_20211031_130846.jpg
    796.2 KB · Views: 1
Hello everyone, I just sow this old thread... I am from Bulgaria and I am a Christian and I am so glad there is such a thread. Tjere are less than 1% Christians in our country and I go to a very small church - 10-15 people.
Every now and then I see Bible quotes in people's signatures here and I always liked that. Congratulations for starting the thread and let's continue to help each other with prayers and encouragement...
Attaching a picture of my only Freezland hen couple 🙂 I bought the eggs from Freezland and these are the only survivors.
Welcome! Glad to have another Christian here with us. ❤️
Such pretty chooks! I've never heard of Freezland chickens before, but they look very pretty.

Hey, this time, I just wanted to talk with other Christian/religious members.
A friend on here that I have know for quite a while broke up with my sister and I out of the blue. She is leaving BYC, at least our chatting, because of what’s in my signature, and what I stand for. 😔 She even told me that she doesn’t need prayers, but I am going to pray for her anyway. This may sound unusal, but I just need some support.

(This is another cause) And about the pronouns in my sig, I use them so that people know what to address me as when speaking about me, so they don’t mistake me for a he and such. Not in a disrespectful way.
I personally love your signature ❤️

Praying.

I didn't even ridicule her! She was the one who got upset and started telling me that I'm going to hell, so I said what I felt. I never ridiculed her, I only stood up for myself
It sucks that you would blast my profile to everyone on here. If I wanted to argue with you in public I would have started a tread. But our conversation was private. You really just don't care about how I feel do you 😕
@CrazyCochin Quoting someone or spreading news about someone without their permission is not going to change them in any way. I agree that there was no need to do this.

Here is my reason. You tried and you planted a seed, if she shows no interest, there was really no need to force it into her. Its like trying to stuff food into a baby's mouth while it is still crying. After a few years/when the baby stops crying, then they may accept this, but not now. Non-believers looks toward us, Christians. I really hope they do not see disrespect. This is the main reason why my grandma would not believe in Jesus. She thinks that all Christians are is a steryotype and that they are all bad people who look good on the outside.

Anyhow, our job is to plant the seed, God does the rest. No person can truly believe without God.

Interesting, I have not heard anything about this. Will she go to the doctor? Does she have fever? Will definitely pray for her. Be sure she drinks plenty of WATER, whatever else she may be doing. Please keep us posted, and know that we care. :hugs
Thank you.

She is up and running again today, thank God. Thanks for all the prayers! ❤️
She's feeling much better :)

Back
Top Bottom