prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I am asking everyone to pray for a person named aleksandros. he has been chased by evil due to the actions of some evil people who worship satan. from time to time they are after his children and even grandchildren too. they all are nice people and animal lovers. that's how I met them.
:frow Hi, chickengr, are you new to this thread? We are happy to have you! Will certainly pray for Aleksandros and his family. Remember that He Who is in us (Jesus) is far greater (and stronger) than he who is in the world (Satan). Here it is from the word of God, which is the sword of the Spirit:

1 John 4:4 KJV
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

God's word is faithful and cannot fail. Remember that Jesus is the Word. The Word became flesh, and dwelt among us.

James 4:7-8 KJV
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. [8] Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

How do you do battle with demons and evil forces? What does the Word of God tell us? RESIST the devil - and he will FLEE from you! Also, Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you. You do not fight this battle alone. Christ is in you by His Holy Spirit. And in Him you will prevail. But you cannot be friends with these people. Give them Christian literature, pray with them and for them if they will let you, but otherwise do not associate with them. You cannot be "double minded" about this. The Lord bless Aleksandro and grant him victory, Amen.

for praying we need baptismal/christian names. I will put any name on my praying list you ask.
We have always prayed for one another using our user names, and God has answered. He knows who we are. We also pray intercessory prayers for one another's "cousin, uncle, brother, sister, boss, pet, etc.," Asking no questions, trusting God to know and answer according to His infinite love and wisdom. We respect each other's privacy here. ❤️

thank you.

the truth is it all started with me. my evil neighbor did things to me and this person aleksandros tried to help me. long time ago he was helping a priest doing exorcism. he learned it but he is not very smart and did it in a wrong place. we have this old priest helping us for almost 3 years (he is 81 yo) but my neighbor (she is 82 yo) got involved her 2 sons, has a few other people living near us and is paying the other helpers. the last 2 of them are egyptians (not sure if they live here in greece). at this moment there are about 15 of them and we have only one old priest. unfortunately there are very few priests willing to deal with evil. I tried to find at least another one with no luck. they all say they don't know anyone who can help.

if aleksandros gets free of them it will not be hard for me to get free as well. I am not so important for them and I returned to church and will be protected.

Hey everyone, im not sure if this will be buried or seen in time but i have a friend who could use some prayer. she is going through a winter storm tonight through Monday and she is in a stressful position with her animals. please pray for Gods protection on her as well as her farm and animals and for God to strengthen her.
thank you
Welcome to BYC. My God grant your friend safety of her animals and herself. Please Lord guide this women in the wisdom and the strength that she needs. Amen

I have a spreadsheet, but its very plain right now. I wonder if you guys can see my email address. Can you?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oh5p7aEjmp7E8pbstBGvpH0hp_DrgEwsXYClg1uvHso/edit#gid=0
I can see your email address.

Hmm. Thats interesting. So do you just see my profile picture or none at all? That is, when you click the link and access the spreadsheet...
Two people viewing now and you cannot see their email addresses:
1642344728049.png

We can see your email address though:
1642344796480.png

Back
Top Bottom