prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Your birth month, eh, Trip? That makes her extra special to you, no doubt!

Lord, bless this little one and her family. Show them Your love, Your power and Your goodness in a mighty way, that they may rejoice in Your salvation and give glory to You, I pray, in Jesus' name, Amen.
I was just at my parent's house, I do not know the woman who has the grand daughter that needs the prayers. And yes, the little one was born in Feb, like me. But I only mentioned that so everyone knew how young the baby was. Thank you for the prayers for her

Hope your feet feel better.
My (relatively narrow) feet have very arched soles. I've always wondered what life would be like in my brother's world - he inherited my father's wide, flatter feet. Are flatter feet more prone to issues like that? Mine never are very painful unless I stand for a while. But I think that's normal.

I also have some circulation issues (well, not exactly - I don't mean like cold gray fingers or anything.) More like my feet retain blood (it circulates down and doesn't go UP quite so well) and feel hot and swollen if I stand and don't move for too long. They get very red. It's annoying, because it makes it hard to stand/sit still for long. On the same note, I occasionally black out when I stand up too fast, because all that blood in my feet is decidedly NOT in my head. If I am making any sense.

Aaaaaand now I'm up at midnight talking about blood and FEET in a thread I don't belong in. Who am I? Night, yall. :p
ALL are welcome here, OddOne. You're welcome to hang out with us any time! ❤️🥰 And we'll pray for your feet and circulation issues too. We promise it won't hurt! 😉

I was just at my parent's house, I do not know the woman who has the grand daughter that needs the prayers. And yes, the little one was born in Feb, like me. But I only mentioned that so everyone knew how young the baby was. Thank you for the prayers for her
And you may never see her again or know the outcome. But now that baby is in our prayers and in Jesus' arms in a special way she wasn't before. (Although of course she already was!) Sounds like a God-arranged appointment. What shall we call her? Baby Feb?

And you may never see her again or know the outcome. But now that baby is in our prayers and in Jesus' arms in a special way she wasn't before. (Although of course she already was!) Sounds like a God-arranged appointment. What shall we call her? Baby Feb?
I love the name Baby Feb! And this prayer request can be added to the list if y'all want

Hey there, asking for a prayer request.

I don’t know this person well (but have met and talked to her), but I just found out that a wonderful person in my community has cancer, and is currently undergoing chemotherapy. She is a cancer survivor, and if you guys could pray that a) the treatment is smooth (as smooth as possible, anyways. I know cancer treatment is very rough) and b) that she is able to beat it again!
Thanks!

Hi, all! I just wanted to say really quickly that I'm not going to post "praying!" after every or any request unless I have something else to add. If I see your post and like it, though, I absolutely will be praying for your request. I just don't want to fill up the thread with one word answers.
God bless!

that's what most of us do.

Back
Top Bottom