prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Jesus prayed to himself??
Seriously?

When you talk to your wife, are you talking to yourself? One example of the Triune God ("Elohim") is found here in the New Testament:

Matthew 3:16-17 KJV
And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: [17] And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Jesus, the Word of God made flesh (see John 1:1-3, 14), is coming up out of the water after being baptized by His cousin John. The Holy Spirit descends on Him in the form of a dove. And the Father is heard speaking from heaven. The first time the Bible speaks of the Three in One is in Genesis, and we see this doctrine in other places in the NT, which I will not go into here, as I've kind of been told this is a thread for intercessory prayer, not doctrine. I'll be very happy to go to pm with you if you're interested, otherwise I'm afraid if this continues we'll be in danger of getting the thread shut down and I'm sure neither of us wants that, right? ❤️

Seriously?

When you talk to your wife, are you talking to yourself? One example of the Triune God ("Elohim") is found here in the New Testament:

Matthew 3:16-17 KJV
And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: [17] And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Jesus, the Word of God made flesh (see John 1:1-3, 14), is coming up out of the water after being baptized by His cousin John. The Holy Spirit descends on Him in the form of a dove. And the Father is heard speaking from heaven. The first time the Bible speaks of the Three in One is in Genesis, and we see this doctrine in other places in the NT, which I will not go into here, as I've kind of been told this is a thread for intercessory prayer, not doctrine. I'll be very happy to go to pm with you if you're interested, otherwise I'm afraid if this continues we'll be in danger of getting the thread shut down and I'm sure neither of us wants that, right? ❤️
You’re right, Blue. Any discussions on dogma, tradition, and interpretation vs translation should be discussed elsewhere.

It’s just unfortunate that more Biblical scholars aren’t pursuing the truths to share with their congregants…instead of just passing on the mistranslations. It’s a generational curse.

It’s just unfortunate that more Biblical scholars aren’t pursuing the truths to share with their congregants…instead of just passing on the mistranslations. It’s a generational curse
Misinterpreting God's word began in the Garden of Eden, NYH. Is why everyone who takes the name of the Lord and chooses to walk in His way needs to read and pray and study that word for themselves. We can't trust our leaders, pastors, ministers, teachers or rabbis to rightly break the Bread of Life to us, they are just as weak and human as we are, and subject to error. Seek and ye shall find.

Oh mercy. This is the first I'm hearing of this. I'm so sorry, those poor people. Prayers for them, their families and for ALL victims of senseless violence. 😢
Yeah, I’m not sure if it made national news or not but it’s local to me so that’s how I had heard about it but yeah, definitely so sad!

Back
Top Bottom