Prayers for my dad...

Daddas1Punkin

Crowing
11 Years
Feb 9, 2012
Ca.
Please pray for him, he has had almost a constant migraine since march 2. He has spent over half that time, called in sick for work. He needs surgery for his neck, for a slipped disk, but he doesn't want to take up to 6 mo. off. I tried to tell him about Laser Spine Institute, where you are up and walking around in hours, but he thinks they have to go into his throat like his sis had. Any way, we all are suffering seeing him in pain, that pain pills, and creams, and heat, and shots don't help. He has had this problem since he was around 9, but I guess it just got worse and worse...
Thanks..... Elysia

I will pray for your dad. My mom needs prayer to. She is having her colon removed tomorrow.

Thank you! Aw, I will pray for your mom!
hugs.gif
Why does she need to have her colon removed?

She made it through surgery without any complications. They removed the upper part of her colon.
After she woke up she was in unspeakable pain for nearly an hour before they got her pain medicine. I was not happy about that.

She made it through surgery without any complications. They removed the upper part of her colon.
After she woke up she was in unspeakable pain for nearly an hour before they got her pain medicine. I was not happy about that.

Good news! Ugh, medical people, can't live without em' & can't live with em'! They make me so mad sometimes. Some PA told us it's our fault that our g-ma fell cause we "let her go potty all alone!"
tongue.gif
Uh, DUH! She's an adult, then she continued on to say "WHEN YOU NEED TO GO POTTY... TELL THEM!!!" Yelling and getting right in her face, I was so proud when my g-ma said "NO!!!!! I can do it myself!" Way to go girl! Hello, she's not five! Sorry your mom had to go through that!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom