Prayers needed for a bad time in life

My prayers are for you and your children; you are better off dealing with such a traumatic time without a man who can't honor the "worse" in "for better or for worse". I pray that your mind is eased and that you have the strength and assurance in your own capabilities and those of your children to get through this, grow together, support each other, and believe in yourselves.

Keeping you and your children in my thoughts and prayers. You all must be so hurt and confused right now. I'm so sorry you're going through this, but you're a strong woman and you'll get through this on your terms the way that works best for you. You've got lots of people here rooting for you -

hugs.gif

You will be ok. Your children will adapt. You all will become stronger.

I have faith.

Best wishes.

I just wanted to give a little update to everyone. Surgery went well, pain is not to bad and being managed with oral pain meds. I will be seeing the OT lady monday so I can learn how to use my walker the right way. There were no complications to surgery and they were able to get all 3 screws into both sides of my pelvic/tail bone for a secure fit. I did have a fracture in my L5 so a little epoxy sort of stuff was added to the fusion there and the pain from the screw moving around is expected to go away again. Please keep praying as I have a long recovery but am headed down the path one hobble at a time lol

The kids are having a very hard time with everything because not only is dad gone but have not seen me since tuesday. I have talked with them daily but my little ones have a cold and cant come to visit
sad.png

I'm sorry about the kiddos, but you'll make up the time with them later and be able to do more with them. They love you, they'll understand eventually that sometimes they have to wait.

Glad to hear you are post-surgery! Eat lots of protein to help rebuild muscle (you probably already know this from the number of surgeries you have had...).

So glad the surgery went well!!! Continue to gain strength - physical and emotional. You'll need it for yourself and the kids. I don't know how much you're sharing with your kids, but perhaps if you share a portion of your confusion with them, it will allow them to share their confusion (and hurt and sadness) with you and help them, and you, process it together.
You go, girl - one hobble at a time!

Back
Top Bottom