Prayers needed for Chilling in Muscadine

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by English Chick, Sep 7, 2009.

1. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Sara (Chillin) has had a stoke last week and has been in hospital, she still has paralysis in her left arm.......... dearest Sara has been through the "mill" of late, so I am asking you all to send her your good wishes and to remember her in your prayers.................

SO to Sara... get well soon dear friend..... keep your chin up and your thoughts positive and remember we are all here for you.

[​IMG] coming at you from over the pond..............

edited for my spelling.. must need new glasses, cause this keyboard sure makes mistakes!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
  2. Nikki28

Nikki28 David Bowie is my co-pilot

Dec 15, 2008
    Sending many good thoughts and love her way! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Iowa Roo Mom

Iowa Roo Mom Resistance Is Futile

Apr 30, 2009
    Keokuk County
    Actually, I am working on the acute rehabilitation unit tonight, and we have servral stroke patients. It's sad to see someone go through that. The positive side is that we have a woman here tonight that couldn't pivot last week without assistance of at least to staff members. Now she can stand and walk a few steps with one staff person. Sara- if you're reading this, there is HOPE!!! Please try and stay positive, as hard as it is now. I will pray for you... Hang in there.

God Bless,
    Terrah

4. gypsy2621

gypsy2621 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2008
    New Hampshire
    OH MY GOD!!!

EC is there any word what caused the stroke?( I know blood clots).
    Other than that.
    That Poor child has been through the mill and back litterally,
    She is always in my prayers, such a sweet loving kind person.
    any infor for an addrees to send cards would be welcome by Pm.
    Cassi will be devistated. [​IMG]

5. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Quote:Sara is having trouble typing anything at the moment, as soon as she is stronger she will post a reply, I am sure of it. She is at home and is no doubt reading everyone's good wishes as I type.......

So once again Sara... chin up, get stronger soon.. and don't forget to eat...... fondest regards also to Snakeman.......

6. froggie71

froggie71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Shamong, NJ
    [​IMG] and prayers for Sara. Good to know you are home and can have your chickens for Therapy. Take care of yourself. [​IMG]

7. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    You've been sorely missed around here! I realized it had been quite some time since we'd heard from you. I'm sure I'm not the only one that's noticed. [​IMG] I was hoping it was nothing serious, but I've been praying for you! Don't despair...there's light at the end of the tunnel. You have a lot of people on here who care about you! Concentrate on getting well. [​IMG]

8. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    OOH No! [​IMG] Sara, if you read this, I hope you get well soon! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Rest and snuggle with your piggies that love you so much. [​IMG]

9. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Prayers said for Sara. She has had SUCH a rough time!!!

10. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Sara, I am sending prayers, positive thoughts and strength your way. Hang in there lady.

My best to you and yours. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by