Prayers needed in the worst sort of way. Another Update....09/02

Our prayers are with you.

Keep your chin up and let your faith help you and your husband through this situation. Maybe try and explain to your husband how you feel and that you need space, he just feels the need to fix you and he cant so he feels helpless.

You are all very kind. I will be going to the Dr on wednesday.
fl.gif
Thanks, Guys!
hugs.gif

Just saw this after returning to GA. Robin, will keep you and your family in my thoughts. Sounds like your DH is scared and know he loves you very much.

Robin, so sorry to hear of your struggles!! I had no idea you were going through such a tough time!!! I will definitely spend some time praying for you. I agree with a lot of what has been said. I am really concerned by the fear that seems to have a hold of you guys! Remember that Perfect love casts out fear. God's plans for you are for good and not for evil, worrying is not going to change anything. Tell your DH that you need time to process with the Lord and spend time getting God's perspective on the whole situation. I find that reading His word and hearing from Him can bring peace in the middle of very difficult circumstances. He is FOR you and will never leave you or forsake you no matter what you have to go through. May you feel His presence as you go for tests and may His peace that passes understanding descend onto you and your husband! Take some deep breaths and spend some time alone with God and then spend some time praying with your husband. Great idea to give him something to do. There is a great website called www.mercola.com where there is a LOT of helpful information on fighting cancer and other illnesses with nutrition and other natural things as well as medical advice. Get your vitamin D levels checked if you can as they are often very low on cancer victims and vitamin D can really boost your bodies ability to fight back. Bless you, let us know how to pray for you. Colleen.

Well, today is the day
sad.png
I am waiting to leave to head to the Dr's office. My appointment is at 9:15 am. I am certain it will be several days before I truely know anything.

I would like to thank you all for the prayers, warm wishes and thoughts. They are dear to my heart. I want to say a special thank you to Bargain, Lockedhearts, Miss Jayne, TaLani, Barnyard, Posey and so many more of you who made an extra effort to check on me and are holding me up in spirit. You are all very good friends
hugs.gif

I will update this thread this afternoon whether or not I know anything at all. I hope you all have a wonderful day. I shall see you this afternoon.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom