Prayers needed, please. * UPDATE *

theOEGBman

Songster
13 Years
Jan 13, 2007
Central California
My little buddy, Noah, is 3 years old. I'm friends with his mom and I adore this kid. He's my favorite person in the world. Last night at church he swallowed a quarter and was choking on it. They called 911 and an ambulance came and took him to the ER. They transfered him to a childrens hospital about 45 minutes away and found out it's lodged in his chest. So they're doing surgery today. I don't know when, I just found out about it. Please keep him in your prayers.

* God is good! Good news folks! They were able to go down his throat with a scope since it was lodged in his esophagus. They got it out fine and he's now home. Thank you all for your prayers!! *

Last edited:
Praying for him you and his family.
hugs.gif

So glad he's okay!

My brother swallowed a nickel when he was a little kid, at the time we lived across the street from the hospital on the air force base. My dad ran across the street with my brother upside down holding him by his ankles LOL It fell out when he first started running and my Mom was yelling to my dad that it was out but he was so worried he kept running LOL
lol.png

Nancy

Back
Top Bottom