1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Prayers needed, please. * UPDATE *

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by theOEGBman, Apr 28, 2009.

1. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    My little buddy, Noah, is 3 years old. I'm friends with his mom and I adore this kid. He's my favorite person in the world. Last night at church he swallowed a quarter and was choking on it. They called 911 and an ambulance came and took him to the ER. They transfered him to a childrens hospital about 45 minutes away and found out it's lodged in his chest. So they're doing surgery today. I don't know when, I just found out about it. Please keep him in your prayers.

* God is good! Good news folks! They were able to go down his throat with a scope since it was lodged in his esophagus. They got it out fine and he's now home. Thank you all for your prayers!! *

Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  2. willowcol

willowcol Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Macclesfield NC
    Praying for him you and his family. [​IMG]

3. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Sending prayers for him and his family.

4. MichiganWoods

MichiganWoods DD (Artistic Digital Diva)

Oct 6, 2008
    West Michigan
    Many prayers sent to him and his family. [​IMG]

5. old mill poultry

old mill poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2009
    Prayers sent!

6. patyrdz

patyrdz The Madd Hatcher

Feb 26, 2009
    Southern Pines, NC
    Prayers sent![​IMG] [​IMG]

7. bulldog-girl

bulldog-girl Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2008
    Estacada, OR
    How scary for you all. Prayers being sent to the family and Noah. You too. [​IMG]

8. HennysMom

HennysMom Keeper of the Tiara

[​IMG] SO GLAD the little fella is okay!

9. NancyDz

NancyDz Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Dutch Flat, CA
    So glad he's okay!

My brother swallowed a nickel when he was a little kid, at the time we lived across the street from the hospital on the air force base. My dad ran across the street with my brother upside down holding him by his ankles LOL It fell out when he first started running and my Mom was yelling to my dad that it was out but he was so worried he kept running LOL [​IMG]

Nancy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by