Prayers needed too.....

Azulegg

Songster
13 Years
Jan 15, 2007
south central PA
I normally do not post things such as this as it could sound like advertising. This is not about advertising. This is about our survival including myself, 8 year old daughter, and husband and our employees. Our construction business is ailing, and I need those in Pennsylvania for word of mouth help. That is if anyone knows someone who may be wanting to do an addition, renovations, building garages, pole buildings. Our commercial job is running out, and the last check comes in next week. We have soooo many bills due, we are late on our mortgage payments. Also, we have homes for sale in Gettysburg pa if anyone is looking to relocate there (sale prices range $100k to 150K). On my profile is a link to our construction business (Brick Point link). We had been a thriving business for more than 20 years. If we go down, then several other people lose their jobs.

Again I am sorry for asking this but I don't know where else to turn.

Really sorry to hear that! My late Husband was in the same business and I ran the office....when he passed away i had to close it all down.
Try posting (under a different heading as prayer requests are only allowed in this family Life forum) over in "where am I Where are you" forum in your States thread. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=248345
Keep faith that God will open another door for you.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom