Prayers needed

I like to remember.....

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

and remember you are not alone....I too am going through a heart wrenching time in my life and it has only just begun....byc is a great place with loving friends that are here day and night...and Christ is ALWAYS with you, just remember He is there and He knows our heart.

hugs,
Gretchen

I will keep you in my prayers
hugs.gif

You're in my prayers!
hugs.gif

I know that times are tough, too.
hugs.gif
And it may get worse in the future. But we must remember that the grass is always greener on the other side; that is, once we get passed this hard time, things will get better.
hugs.gif
Just hang in there!
*Hugs!*
hugs.gif

Im praying for you now.... Just think positive and the Lord is always with you whatever the problems is Lord will solve it all just .... praise and thank him... all the way.. and think of this no problem with no solution... i know Lord will solve it for you... good luck!

Thanks guys. My spirits are up right now but it is a bit of a roller coaster. I'm on leave from work (like I said, long story) and probably won't find anything out for about two - three more weeks. Unfortunately after this coming Monday that leave will be unpaid. Oh well, didn't need a new-to-me truck with that tax return anyway.

Thanks again. For someone who lives alone and has no real 'in real life' support network, this means the world.

Sarah

Back
Top Bottom