Prayers Please for my mother in-law(UPDATE) Obituaray, guest book

shay20

Shay's Flock of Fun
11 Years
Jul 31, 2008
in the wild, Mass
Here we go again, I might be on here quiet a lot about my chickens, You know i have going through a lot with my favorite boy roo passing for no reason, my chicks dying, but nothing can compare what is really going on here in my family. I was also asking for sympathy for my sister in law.

But now i am asking for Prayers for my mother in-law to go safely with no struggle or anxiety. She is at her last moments, My husband is with her by her side, I beg for him to be strong. This is really hard, i have tears now just writing this, I have been holding it in for my husband.

She is a great woman the perfect mother in-law, Welcome me as her own. Her family ( husband, my sisters in-laws, my brothers in-laws, my father in-law and other family members ) has been at her side doing so much. I think she trying to struggle to stay as long as she can because she is worried about everyone and i mean everyone.

So once again i ask for your prayers to help her go in piece and sympathy for the family, once again i will print this thread out to show my husbands family. She will be greatly missed.
Thank you so much.
Shannon
Here is a link to my mother inlaws obituary and guest sighn in book, if u sighn in please leave that u r from BYC, thanks for all the support, you guys are awsome.
http://www.legacy.com/Telegram/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=124930737

Last edited:
My thoughts are with you and your family. May you all find peace in the coming days
hugs.gif

sending your entire family loving thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. I know what helped my father and our entire family was that right before my daddy went to Heaven, I played Brad Paisley's song "When I Get Where I'm Going" - and everyone was there in the room and we all sang it quietly to dad. Such a serene look came over him as the song played, he could hear it, although he didnt really wake up... he did smile a few times.

Peace be with all of you during this time..and afterwards.

Abba Father, thank You for Your ever present help in the time of need. Honor our prayers for this woman, give her a peaceful passing. Give this family the strength to get through this time with joy. Strong Tower cover them! In Jesus' name, Amen.

Shannon, I will be praying for your heart to be light, for peace that passes all understanding, for blessings on you and yours.

May God's will be done.
hugs.gif

I pray for peace for you all. It is great for the family to be there with her. I lost my mom Jan 31 and we were all there holding her hand and loving on her till she passed. She was ready to go and we had a good prayer meeting together before she slipped into unconsiousness a few hours before she passed. God can be so good. I pray it works out well for your husband and all the family.

Back
Top Bottom