Prayers Please for my mother in-law(UPDATE) Obituaray, guest book

Let her know it's ok for her to go when the family is ready. I have seen many patients at the hospital where I used to work hang on due to family.

Sending good thoughts your way...I'm sure she'll be flying TWA all the way (Taken With Angels!)...

Lord I ask that you hold this family up strong!
hugs.gif

=UPDATE=
Well she went with the angels this morning, we all knew it would be last night. My husband has accepted what was happening. And i believe they are happy that she is not suffering anymore.
Sha past from Colon Cancer Tumor, she has fought this for or least 6 years and before that she already had a tumor before that, they removed that one 11 years ago, and about 4 years later saw that she had another and that was cancer, She was a very strong woman, she fought it this long, she refused to give up, And i know it was for the family not herself.

Let me tell you when i walked in the room, there was a picture next to her head, the picture was of Mother Theresa, My mother in-law looked identical to her, The skin color the face features and don't you know this is coinsidental my father in-law put a cool face cloth on her head it was blue, and she was wearing the hospital gown it was blue, and a blue blanket. The picture of Mother Theresa was wearing all blue, even a blue head wrap.
hit.gif
That was like (WOW). I think they made the arrangement for Monday.

I m gonna post a pic, so you guys can see her, She was very loving kind hearted person.
And thank you so much for prayers for her and the family.
Shannon

Back
Top Bottom